Sunday, September 20, 2009

just a funny moment


Aidan is in a stage right now where he thinks things are "no fair"...and will verbalize when he thinks so...
Britton is in a stage right now where he wants us to "raise our hand if...." it may be " had fun, ate pizza, or laughed today"
Saturday night we were in St Louis.  It had been a long day.  Britton said, "Raise your hand if you liked the Halloween store", Josh and I played a long...a few minutes later I said, "Raise your hand if you think the two boys in the back seat should go to sleep" Josh and I were the only two to raise our hands and when I turned around the boys were just glaring at us.  We laughed, and I turned around.  A few minutes later, Aidan said, "raise u hand if u think no fair"  Aidy raised his hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment