Sunday, June 21, 2009

Casting Crowns




 Aidan got to go to his FIRST concert on Friday, June 19th!  It was a very exciting time for me.  I love taking my kids to Christian concerts and this one was MY favorite all time band!  Casting Crowns!  One of the great things about this concert was being able to meet them!  We had back stage passes in response to an email I had sent the band!  Britton was very excited.  We listen to them all the time and he has been able to sing their songs since before he could even speak very clearly.  Now, Aidan was getting to go!  He seemed to have a good time. A little intimidated at first b/c of all the lights and sound, but he soon started to enjoy it!  
I always get such a blessing out of hearing/seeing Casting Crowns.  EVERY song they sing touches me!  The most amazing part of this concert though, was that today at church, EVERYTHING connected directly to Casting Crowns music and the message that Mark Hall brought to the audience.  I keep thinking, OK God, what did I miss the other night that you want to make sure I hear?  From the praise music to the message, it was as if everyone had went to the concert, though I know they hadn't.  God is so good....I am still not sure what I missed the other night, but I sure know one thing, He must really love me to "replay" it for me!  What a mighty God we serve!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment