Monday, June 1, 2009

a day out at the movies


We went to see Up today, Josh the boys and I, and we received much more than thought possible.  I was allowed an hour and a bit of snuggle time with Aidan, who in his goal to be a big boy, refused to sit in his car seat, which we carried in for him.  I was also treated to a movie that tugged at the heartstrings.  I even heard my strong hubby sniffle a couple of times.  The movie reminded me that the GREATEST adventure of all time, is the one I am on...I have two little adventurers with me and should we have another or adopt another, I would ONLY make the adventure greater still!  Even the days when I am wore out and the kids are whiney and stubborn, they never cease to remind me at some point that this is indeed what life is all about!  Pixar has hit another home run in cinematography!  Britton loved it and it even held Aidan's attention!  It is definitely worth whatever it costs to go see this movie with your family!  Indeed worth EVERY penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment