Saturday, June 6, 2009

Birthday parties

Tonight we went to a birthday party and both my boys had so much fun!  We have come so far in the last six months.  From no friends, to a yard full in less than a year is amazing to me.  God has really blessed us.  When we moved here it ended up being one of the hardest things I have had to go through.  Britton didn't handle the move really well.  He went from sleeping through the night, no problems to getting up 3 or 4 times a night.  It was really hard on us.  Part of me was still in Columbia, b/c all of our friends were there and we were having a hard time fitting in around here.  That feeling of not fitting in continued until I met Joni & Brad.  I told Josh, after meeting them at our yard sale, that I thought Joni and I could be good friends....Who knew that in 5 months we would have a business together and be friends!  Joni has introduced us to many new friends...I can't help but think how blessed I am, especially after events like tonight when we were all there and I am faced with the enormity of this blessing....God is good to me, and I do NOT deserve it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment