Sunday, August 15, 2010

moments I'm so blessed I witnessed....


1. the other day we were in line at Hobby Lobby and Aidy says, 'Brit why is there a wainbow adin?' Brit said, 'because God said he would send a rainbow to remind us that he has promised to never flood the earth again.' Aidy, said, with thumb in mouth, 'awshum'...

2. Josh and I were in the kitchen. I was cooking supper and Josh was taking the chairs off the table, as he had just helped me by cleaning the floors. Aidan walked into the room and said, "Wow daddy, are you strong like me?!" Josh laughed and said, "yeah, buddy, I'm strong like you".....

3. Brit and Aidy were swimming in the pool at our home. Brit said, "jump Aidy, I promise I'll catch you." Aidy, said, "no." Brit, "come on, I promise." Aidy, "Ok Bit, but pwomise not to wet go." Brit, "I promise, Aidy." he jumped...Brit caught him and did NOT let go! ;)

Being a stay at home mom at times can be trying...annoying, exhausting...how many more adjectives can I come up with...but these three days...I was sooo glad I was able to be home and witness these little things said by my boys. Makes me so proud to be a mom and it makes being a stay at home mom SOOOOO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment