Sunday, April 3, 2011

drama...the club I can't seem to get out of

Was talking to a dear friend today and she made a comment that I'm sure to her meant nothing, but seemed to grab my attention in a BIG way. I was filling her in on the goings on of my life and she said, "girl, you always have drama." Four little words that made me feel like my knees were going to buckle...I do not WANT drama...I made a commitment a year and a half ago to live as drama free as possible. However, I feel like drama always seems to find me. Or maybe that's the drama queen in me. Yikes. So, starting from this day forward, I am going to work extra hard to be as positive as I can possibly be. I am going to be more compassionate and more understanding and make sure that at all times I am not acting as if the world revolves around me. I am going to continue to strive to be a good mom and wife and continue to love my friends and enjoy meeting new people. I am going to continue to deserve the title "daughter of the king" and I am going to be as DRAMA free as I can be! So, good bye, Drama Club! This sister is turning in her member card!
BTW~if you are a dear friend of mine and you see me trying to re-enlist in the drama club, TELL ME!
~me

No comments:

Post a Comment