Friday, July 23, 2010

bossy 6 year old...

So, I have a bossy six year old...Now those WITH or who HAVE had a six year old would probably be like...so?....but today Britton pulled one over on me that literally left me with my mouth hanging open....
I was preparing supper. At the same time that he walked into the kitchen, I yelled, "JOSH"...Brit said, "momma what do you need?" I said, "I need Daddy to help me with something." Brit, "What?" Me, "Well, I need help getting that bowl, I can't reach it." Brit, "Right now Daddy's drawing with me, I will have him come down in a little bit." I said, "but Brit..." He interrupted, "don't worry Momma, he will get it, I'll tell him to." I said, "Boy you sure are bossy today." Brit started to walk out of the kitchen then turned back and looked at me and said, "Rule of life #77, when you're mom says you're bossy it doesn't necessarily mean it's true."
And WHAT could I say to that??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment